“Karma S P A C E S –FM Services. FM service offerings to cater all clienteles in all sectors to meet their non-core activities such as soft services-hard services-FM audits/reports and support services.
Why Our Geographical Footprint
- West – Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad
- South – Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vizag, Vijayawada
- North – Delhi NCR, Chandigarh
- East – Kolkata, Bhuvaneshwar
- More than 1000 personnel deployed across various client sites
What We Do
- Waste Management
- Pantry Services
- Facade Cleaning
- Pest Control
- Office Moves
- Building Security
- Heating, cooling, and ventilation (HVAC)
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP)
- Fire safety systems
- Building Repairs
- Elevator & Door Maintenance
- Waste Water Management
- Remote Monitoring & Control
- Predictive & Preventive Maintenance
- FM Consultation
- EHS Audits
- Energy Audits
- Electrical Audits
- Green Initiatives
- Snag Audits & Reports
- Concierge services
- WTP-STP Treatment & Solutions
- Help Desk
- Travel Management
- Visitor Management
- Special Projects
- Business Support Services
The growth in technology not only helps increase employee and customer comforts but also allows for deeper dives into collected data. Building management systems can use collected data about the workplace and workforce to make actionable, data-driven decisions. … The technological impact doesn’t end there.
Traditionally used by contractors and architects, Building Information Modeling (BIM) is a tool for developing and scaling virtual models of building projects. While BIM is not a new technology, it is increasingly becoming commonplace in the facility management sector.
Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) software enables facility managers to plan, execute, and monitor all activities involved in space and workplace management, asset management, reactive and planned preventative maintenance, operational facility services, room reservations, and any other customer service request.
Building Management System (BMS)
Building Management System (BMS), is software that allows users to monitor and control equipment within a building.
With an efficient BMS, you can easily achieve a high level of comfort for all building users. It will also assist in reducing operational costs, such as labor and energy expenditures.
To ensure the efficiency of your building, our built-in applications enable contextual displays, smart alarming and conducts in depth analysis of the building’s operation.
Software integrates & the industry’s standard for HVAC equipment. Users can stay connected and have full control over the building assets.
Industries We Expertise In
- IT & ITES
- Industrial & Warehousing
S P A C E S
- Integrated Asset Management
- One Shop Solution for all your Workplace needs
- Team with more than 30 years of experience
- Pan India presence
- Amongst India’s leading brands in Compliance management & Audits
- Flexible on contracting models
- Legacy of working with industry leaders