E-shram is a portal launched by the Ministry of Labour and Employment of India on August 21, 2021, for the welfare of workers in the unorganised sector.
Candidates who sign up for e-Shram will be allocated a card with their unique identification number (UAN) similar to the Aadhar number by the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
Aspirants can find employment in the future by registering for the CSC NDUW (National Database of Unorganised Workers) e-Shram Card Online Registration in MP, UP, Bihar, and Karnataka.
The E-SHRAM Portal is launched to track and gather all information and statistics on unorganised sector labourers and employees. The information gathered will be utilised to build new plans, policies, and job possibilities for unorganised sector workers and labourers.
Unorganized workers are those who work from home, are self-employed, or are wage workers in the unorganised sector who are not members of ESIC or EPFO.
Eligibility Criteria for the registration at the e-Shram portal
· Age should be between 16-59 years
· Should not be a member of EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) or ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation)
· Should not be an income tax payer
· Must be working in the unorganized sector
Documents Required for the Registration at e-Shram Portal
· Aadhar Card
· Bank Passbook
· Electricity Bill/Ration Card
· Active Mobile Number
Benefits You Get With the e-Shram Card
· Financial Support
· Premium Wave for 1 Year
· Social Security Scheme Benefits
· More job opportunity
· Beema Yojna Insurance Cover
· Track Migrant labourers Workforce
Register With the e-Shram Portal for the e-Shram Card and the Benefits Candidates can apply for CSC Seva Kendra if they want to register for the E-Shram portal and card. Candidates can also self-register on the e-SHRAM Portal using an Aadhar Card-linked mobile number.
· To access the E Shramik portal, you must first visit its official website. The website address is register.eshram.gov.in.
· Then choose ‘Self Registration’ from the drop-down menu on the main page.
· The following page will open when you’ve made your selection. You must input your mobile number, which is connected to your Aadhar card, in that field.
· Following that, you must enter the captcha code.
· After filing, you must pick the YES or NO option for EPFO and ESIC.
· Then select ‘Send OTP’ from the drop-down menu.
· An OTP will now be sent to you. In the section where it is requested, enter the OTP.
· Now you must input your Aadhar Card number and accept the terms and conditions before pressing the Submit button. The application form will appear in front of you, which you must complete. Then, after filling out all of the forms, all of the papers must be uploaded.
· After you’ve completed it, click submit and print a copy of the application form for future reference. After that, your registration on the e-Shramik Portal will be complete.