Ease of doing business – Capping of penalties due to delay in submission of Annual Returns
Contents News/Article Date: 10th November 2022
Relating to which Act The Food, Safety & Standards Act, 2006
Applicable to which State: All the establishments in the States in the businesses of Foods
Type: Foods, Safety & Standards Authority of India (Regulatory Compliance Division) Order No. 15 (31) 2020 / FOSCOS / RCD / FSSAI / pt1
Pertains to Food Businesses and Food Regulators
Relevance of this news: Karma Management Global Consulting Solutions Pvt. Ltd is in the business of Payroll, Outsourcing, and Regulatory Compliances since its inception in 2004 since then, it has brought in a lot of efficiencies and technological upgradations with experts on its role, to ease the hassles of Payroll Processing, Temp Staffing On-boarding, Regulatory and Payroll compliances by providing customized solutions to all its elite clients.
Karma Global does a lot of work on establishment compliances especially relating to (1) registrations and renewals (2) maintenance of registers and (3) filing of statutory returns.
Some of the Registrations required Under Labour Laws
There are a number of registrations required to be taken, and to list down a few as examples, it includes
- Factory License (Including Factory Building Plan Approval)
- Contract Labour Registration (Labour Licence)
- Principal Employer Registration
- Registration Under Provident Fund Act, ESI Act, PT Act, LWF Act
- Registration under BOCW Act and Cess valuation
- Registration under Factories Act
- Fire Safety Plan Approval and State Pollution Control NOC Certificate
- Registration under Shop and Establishment
- Registration under Trade License
- Registration under Food, Safety, and Standards
Karma maintains Registers & Records of establishments in its own in-house HR Software in Mumbai,
Karma also does the filing of statutory returns in its robust state-of-the-art tool called WeProcess.
Subject: Ease of doing business – capping of penalties due to delay in submission of annual returns
For greater details, attached is the notification