Karma Global Fully Geared For The Implementation Of New Labour Codes
Contents News/Article Date:21st July 2023
Relating to which Act: All the 4 Labour Codes
Applicable to which State: All the States and Establishments to be covered by the Labour codes
Type: Key features of Karma Global’s WeChecked and WeProcess
Pertains to: All establishments and vendors and contractors and workers
Relevance of this news: Karma Global is in the business of HR Services, Payroll, Outsourcing and Regulatory Compliances right from its inception in 2004 and since then, has brought in a lot of efficiencies and technological upgradations with experts on its roll, to ease the hassles of Payroll Processing, Temp Staffing, On-boarding, Employee Life Cycle, Statutory, Regulatory and Payroll compliances by providing customized solutions to all its elite clients.
Karma Global has set up its offices in the UK, USA, UAE, Canada and South East Asia and is fully into providing solutions for workplace issues, employment law advice, immigration and negotiation, representation in employment tribunals and involvement in leading cases, addressing HR issues in line with Labour Laws, payroll, staffing and talent acquisition.
And in this instance:
The four codes consolidated a complex web of 29 central labour laws. These are the Code on Wages, 2019; the Industrial Relations Code, 2020; the Occupational Safety, Health and Working Conditions Code, 2020; and the Code on Social Security, 2020. They have been both praised and criticised in equal measure.
Subject: KARMA GLOBAL FULLY GEARED FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW LABOUR CODES
Appended is the complete news item
KARMA GLOBAL FULLY GEARED FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF NEW LABOUR CODES
Compliance Experts in Karma Global will assist you in implementing the new codes in a seamless manner India-Map-Icon
Karma Global’s strengths in aligning with the main Features of New Labour Codes:
- Simple and Accurate checklist for all 4 labour codes including labour rules, state-wise, month-wise,
- AI-embedded WECHECKED tool containing a checklist, loading of documents, evaluation, feedback and results.
- All HR policies are updated in line with new Codes
- Budget forecasting, Data Analytics, Dashboard, Summary and capsule of impact and analysis for regulatory audits
- Salary restructuring at 50% as per wage code
- All other tools like WEPROCESS and HRIS are aligned to a single platform based on new Codes
- Regular updates on changes in new Labour Codes
- Constant mentoring, guidance and training on systems and processes to staff and clients
Benefits Of Vendor Compliance:
- Enhanced vendor relationship management
- Improved performance measurement and reporting
- Proactive risk identification and mitigation
- Efficient contract negotiation and management
- Increased cost savings and value realization’